Search This Blog and The Web

Knitted Hat and Mittens Set For A Newborn

My dear friend pointed out to me a boutique in our area, where I could take some of my hand made treasures and sell them to the store's customers. I thought it is a great idea, especially since the store is beautiful. They represent already over 50 local artists. I decided to work on baby items. This is my first knitted set that I would like to present to the boutique with several more items tat are still "cooking" in my head. I will definitely knit/crochet finger puppets, and doll outfits. And perhaps even some toys....

For this project I used a multicolored yarn, acrylic/wool blend. The variations in the yarn make this set (hat, mittens and booties) very unique. My three day labor of love includes knitting the hat, gloves and booties, picture taking, editing of the images, writing up the patterns and posting all the material on the internet. 

If you are handy, you can download my pattern from Ravelry, or send me a message to send you a .pdf pattern via e-mail to knit your own set.

But if you are not handy and you are interested in buying any of my hand made items, send me a message. They sure would make great gifts.