Welcome

This web site is dedicated to my professor Stacy Israel, who taught all her students about the importance of being creative, and not just a consumer.

Search This Blog and The Web

Detailed Deconstruction Of Knit And Purl Stitches For Continental And American Styles Of Knitting

My day usually starts with coffee and with checking my e-mails and social media. That is if I do not have to go anywhere early in the morning. Today, as I was sipping my coffee, I noticed that in my comments on Youtube someone asked for a "slow" motion of purl stitch. So I decided to do a detailed and "deconstructive" video of knit and purl stitches in both - Continental and American styles of knitting. It is long 14 minutes, but it covers a lot for anyone that is learning to knit and does not understand how it all works. For some of you it may be too long, but this video is directed toward the new knitters, that take a little longer to grasp the concept of knitting.

Here is a playlist of nearly all videos that someone that is learning to knit should watch.

Hopefully this will help few of you. Happy knitting.