Search This Blog and The Web

Even Vampires Knit

OK, I have to write about a movie "What We Do In The Shadows" from a director Taika Waititi. I do not know if you like "vampire movies," but if I come across a movie that is a comedy and it has vampires in it, I have to see it. I think the movie crew made this movie quite cleverly. It was made in New Zealand and filmed in the form of a documentary, making it believable that vampires exist. And NO, vampires DO NOT exist. Don't let them fool you. But besides this movie being a pretty good comedy (I had many laughs) what I liked about it was that one vampire is a knitter!!! Not that actor could actually knit, but he had such a straight face while knitting that if you are not a knitter you would believe he surely knows knitting. LOL.

Anyway below is a trailer, and if you like comedies, men who knit and vampires it is worth of seeing it. Have a great day knitting or crocheting. I will because it is snow storming outside today. Too bad I cannot find another great vampire movie for this kind of weather.





************************************************************************

See or knit/crochet along my many tutorial videos which you can find on my YouTube Channel HERE (you can load more videos at the bottom of my channel page) 

Other Crocheted Items you may want to check out

Amigurumi Bunny
Amigurumi Egg - (video)
Yellow Chick - Decoration or Toy?
Chicken Placemat For Kids
Bubble Gum Wrist Warmers
Crocheted Bonnet For a Newborn Princess
Cat Hat (adult size)
Crocheted Boobies, a.k.a. Knockers (prosthetics)
Crocheted Fingerless Gloves (adult)
Three Summer Crocheted Hats For Babies
Crocheted Spring Hat (youth/adult)
Crocheted Hat With Raised Design (Youth)
Simple Crocheted Headband
Simple Crocheted Coasters

Knits you may enjoy checking out:


Reversible Knitted Holiday Scarf
Pink Simple Ankle Length Socks For Narrow Foot - Size US 6
Red Black Furry Shrug
Knitted Long Basic Mittens (adult)
Basic Knitted Fingerless Gloves (adult)
Knitted Striped Fingerless Gloves (adult)
Charcoal Hat With Rolled Up Edge (youth/adult)
Spring To Fall Lacy Hat (youth/adult)
Snow White Hat (baby)