Search This Blog and The Web

Crocheted Soles For Slippers or Boots - 7.75 inch

Another request to make soles. Here is another addition - 7 and 3/4 inches long foot sole, which is about 19.7 cm. Make 4 of them and stack two and two for a thicker bottom of the slipper/bootie.
Enjoy.

If you would like to subscribe to my YouTube Channel then click HERE.

Huge "thank yous" to all my wonderful followers for sharing my projects.
Enjoy, and have fun knitting or crocheting :-)


Materials (if you shop via affiliated links below you could help fund my future projects TXS):
Michaels online store, OR Hobby Lobby, OR Jo-Ann Fabrics, OR Walmart 


See various sizes of slippers in my YouTube Playlist, including this one:

FOR RIGHTIES HERE
FOR LEFTIES HERE


Afghan yarn, worsted #4 (ie. Loops & Threads "Impeccable" - I used Soft Taupe color)
hook - US size E,  3.50 mm
scissors
sewing/yarn needle for weaving the ends in

Size:
Length of the espadrilles is 7.75" (19.68 cm)


Step-by-Step:

SOLES:
make 4

color #1 (light brown)

Foundation: ch23

Row 1         3 dc into 4th chain st from hook, 1 dc into next 18 ch st, 7 dc into next st; next crochet 1 dc in the next 18 sts on the opposite side of initial 23-chain st foundation, 3 dc in next st, join
Row 2         ch 3, 1 dc in same stitch, 2 dc in each of next 3 st, 1 hdc into each of next 6 sts, 1 sc into each of next 12 sts, 2 sc into each of next 6 sts, 1 sc into each of next 12 sts, 1 hdc into each of next 6 sts, 2 dc into each of next 3 sts, join
Row 3          ch3, 1 dc into same st, *[1 dc into next st, 2 dc into next st]* - 3x; 1 hdc into each of next 7 sts, 1 sc into each of next 14 sts,  *[2 sc into next st, 1 sc into next]* - 3x; 2 sc into next st, 1 sc into each of next 14 sts, 1 hdc into each of next 7 sts, *[2 dc into next st, 1 dc int next st]* - 3x; join

Place 2 soles with wrong side toward each other and slip stitch them together with light brown yarn (insert your hook between two stitch of both soles at the same time and pull yarn through, then insert the hook between two stitches of both soles and pull yarn through soles and the stitch - repeat all around the perimeter.) Do the same with the other pair. Weave in all the ends.

Use these crocheted soles for booties, espadrilles, slippers etc.

See various sizes of sole videos in my YouTube Playlist:
FOR RIGHTIES HERE
FOR LEFTIES HERE




***

DID YOU FIND ERRORS? Let me know on what page of my blog, and in which row by clicking HERE, and I will fix it as soon as I get to it. You can PM me on my FB Page HERE as well. Txs!
Also if you haven't subscribed to my HandmadeRukodelky Channel, you can do it HERE. There are many videos to be seen, too.

*******************************************************************************


Copyright page - click HERE



PLEASE, COMMENT ON YOUTUBE BELOW MY VIDEOS, AND/OR SHARE YOUR IMAGES OF YOUR RECREATED WORKS ON MY FB PAGE HERE :-)




Note: Most of the time I work as fast as I can to keep up with knitting and crocheting requests. I have to videotape, edit videos, then convert them & upload them to my channel. After that often I post on my blog patterns. I answer many questions, which means that often I work up to 16 hours a day. I would tremendously appreciate IF anyone of you who finds an error in the written pattern, so please, let me know - where (what rows) and what may be the problem. Many future knitters & crocheters from our artsy and crafty virtual world will thank you for your good deed, including myself.