Search This Blog and The Web

Misti Alpaca Yarn - It Is Sooo Soft

Soooo, the other day I got a box of yarn via snail mail. Yeeey. (There is never enough of yarn for a serious knitter). This yarn is from a company called "Misti Alpaca." Misti Alpaca Yarn is produced in Peru (which I want to visit.) And let me tell you - it is an incredible yarn. Fabulous! Soft!

I just found out they will have a promotional sale until May 15th, 2018 - 40% OFF for the lace yarn - if you use promotional code love4lace at the checkout - your price for 100g of Hand Paint Lace will be $15.60 instead of $26. If interested CLICK HERE to get to the shopping cart, pick the color that you like, use the promotional code love4lace when checking out.

I got few skeins of Tonos Carnaval in several shades (see images below), 2 Chunky Alpaca skeins (incredible softness, I kid you not.) I got few skeins of Hand Paint Lace (very soft, just as the chunky one, because both are 100% baby alpaca), and I got few skeins of Hand Paint Sock (blend of alpaca, merino, silk, and nylon - aaahhhhh).

These yarns are the highest quality of yarn that I ever put in my hands. I love the colors, I love the texture and softness and I cannot wait to work with my "lovey-doveys." I know you may think they are expensive, but for a couple of dollars more than let's say merino yarn it is worth it.

If you want to see my video of Misti Alpaca yarns that I got in the mail (and my excitement too) - CLICK HERE. Otherwise, look at my images below what was in the box. I am already working my brain cells with ideas what I should knit with this precious yarn. Would you like to suggest your ideas what I should demonstrate knitting or crocheting? Comment on Youtube below the video. I may consider it (although I kind of have an idea what I would like to knit and crochet from these yarns.)

I will be waiting for your input on my YouTube Channel or Facebook or Twitter or Instagram.

Peace and Happy Knitting and Crocheting.



"Bulky" yarn from Misti Alpaca

"Hand Paint Lace" Yarn from Misti Alpaca

Hand Paint Sock" from Misti Alpaca

"Tonos Carnaval" from Misti Alpaca


***

DID YOU FIND ERRORS? Let me know on what page of my blog, and in which row by clicking HERE, and I will fix it as soon as I get to it. You can PM me on my FB Page HERE as well. Txs!
Also if you haven't subscribed to my HandmadeRukodelky Channel, you can do it HERE. There are many videos to be seen, too.

*******************************************************************************


Copyright page - click HERE



PLEASE, COMMENT ON YOUTUBE BELOW MY VIDEOS, AND/OR SHARE YOUR IMAGES OF YOUR RECREATED WORKS ON MY FB PAGE HERE :-)




Note: Most of the time I work as fast as I can to keep up with knitting and crocheting requests. I have to videotape, edit videos, then convert them & upload them to my channel. After that often I post on my blog patterns. I answer many questions, which means that often I work up to 16 hours a day. I would tremendously appreciate IF anyone of you who finds an error in the written pattern, so please, let me know - where (what rows) and what may be the problem. Many future knitters & crocheters from our artsy and crafty virtual world will thank you for your good deed, including myself.