Search This Blog and The Web

My Very Hairy Purse >>> Moje Velmi Chlupata Kabelka

Did you ever feel that you want to be different no matter what? Even when it involves something very tacky? Well, I like things that look different and when I was standing one day in an isle of a craft store and I saw this very hair yarn I envisioned a purse that will look quite tacky, yet if it a lady would wear all black high class outfit (for example me), the whole look may actually look really classy.

I made this purse a while ago and cannot remember the exact steps of crocheting. I know that I first crocheted a circle by increasing stitches, and then when I had the diameter I crocheted the same number of stitches, then added couple of stitches every few rows to create a cone shape of this purse.

For handles I bought a simple wire purse handles that you can add some beads on them. I chose the wooden beads to go with the coloring of the yarn. But if anyone thinks it is too much and would prefer different ones then I think the plain black ones would be my second choice.



Chteli jste nekdy "vycuhovat" necim z davu? I kdyz to bylo neco nevkusneho? Ja ano. Me se obcas neco zalibi, co samo o sobe je kyc, jako napriklad jedna chlupata vlna, kterou jsem uvidela v obchode. Vedela jsem ze je to sileny napad ji koupit, ale kdyz jsem si predstavila v me mysli kabelku, kterou drzi pres ruku zena cela v cernem (no treba ja), tak jsem si rikala, ze by mohla dokonce vypadat prudce elegantni.

Kabelku jsem uhackovala z kratkych sloupku. Nejdrive jsem uhackovala kruh, a kdyz jsem jiz mela potrebny prumer, tak jsem prestala v kazde rade pridavat a hackovala jsem nekolik rad stejny pocet ok. Pak jserm kazdych nekolik rad pridala par ocek a tim jsem vytvorila mirne trychtyrovity tvar kabelky.

Koupila jsem zelezne drzadla, na ktere se mohou navleknout nejake korale. Ja jsem v obchode nasla drevene korale v barve vlny. Pro nekoho to muze byt dosti provokativni kombinace a radeji by zvolil jednoduche cerne drzadla, coz by bylo moje druhe rozhodnuti.