Search This Blog and The Web

How To Make Pom-Poms >>> Jak Vytvorit Bambulky

My Mom taught me how to knit and crochet. You know, the basics. Nothing fancy. After that I always tried to explore outside the box - make my hand made products little more lively. One other thing that my Mom taught me was to make pom-poms - or "bambulky", as we call it in my country. It is not hard to do, you just have to be very neat when making it, otherwise it will not turn the best. For all of you that do not know how to make pompoms, I have made a video "How To Create Pompoms", which you can see below.


Maminka me naucila plest a hackovat zaklady. Postupne jsem se vzdy snazila naucit neco, co by ozivilo moje rucni vyrobky. Jednu z veci, ktere me maminka taky naucila byly bambulky. Neni to obtizne je vytvorit, pouze musite byt detailne orientovani, aby jste vytvorili bambulku kulatou. Vytvorila jsem video, jak takovou bambulku vytvorit.