Search This Blog and The Web

Knitted Booties For Three Months Old Baby >>> Pletene Backurky Pro Trimesicni Miminko

I kind of got into making booties/slippers for children lately. If you have an imagination you can do so many different designs. If you have just little imagination and prefer following the pattern that is fine too.

One of my favorite colors is apple green. Not too long ago I was standing in one of the art and craft stores where they sell yarn as well and this green yarn "spoke" to me. I just had to have it. And while I was looking at other yarns and matching it with another color I realized that one particular pink (and I hate pinks!) looks really great with this green yarn. I could not help it and I also bought this pink yarn - although they call it soft red, but it looks pretty pink to me.

After I got home, green-pink booties for a three months old baby were "born". I have also an idea to make a skirt to go with the booties. I hope I will get to it soon.

 



V posledni dobe jsem nejak zacala plest hodne boticek pro miminka. Sikovna pletarka muze uplest mnoho ruznych druhu boticek, pokud ma zakladni popis a popusti uzdu sve fantazii. Kdo ma mene fantazie, muze proste pouze postupovat podle popisu.

Jedna z mych nejoblibenejsich barev je zelena - jablickova zelena. Neavno jsem byla v obchode a jak tam stojim a koukam na vlny, tak jsem si samozrejme vsimla teto zelene prize, ktera "na mne promluvila", a kterou jsem proste musela mit. Vzala jsem klubicko do ruky a chodila jsem kolem regalu a porovnavala jaka jina barva by se k teto zelene jeste hodila. Narazila jsem na stredne tmavou ruzovou (ruzovou vlastne nemam rada). Nemohla jsem si pomoci, ale musela jsem koupit it tato ruzova prize - sice tuto barvu nazyvaji jemna cervena, ale me teda cervena nepripada. Ja vidim ruzovou. No snad nejsem barvoslepa.
No a dnes jsou na svete zeleno-ruzove boticky/backurky pro 3 mesicni minimko. Ted se mi v hlave honi myslenky na sukynku k tem backurkam. Doufam, ze sukynka bude brzo upletena.