Search This Blog and The Web

Knitted Short Sleeve Sweater And Shorts For American Girl Doll


The other day I was thinking about my childhood. The memories brought me to thinking about dolls. I had a tiny doll, which was about 5 inches tall. I used to love to make clothes for her. As soon as I knew how to knit, I would make her skirts, scarfs, pants. To knit tops was difficult for me, so I would sew them instead. Later on my love for creating doll clothes was carried over to making my own clothes too. Since then many years passed, and I wonder now where is my doll....

I would like to introduce to you short sleeve top/sweater and shorts for "American Girl Doll". The outfit itself (see another image below) is not for sale, but if you would like to purchase the pattern you can do so via PayPal by clicking on the button below. It is not as difficult to knit as it looks and it sure would make a proud owner of any American Girl Doll happy if someone would knit it for her (him) as a gift. My daughter loves this outfit.

This 2 piece pattern can be yours for $5


As soon as I receive the payment, I will send you the pattern as a .PDF attachment.

OR

If you have an account on Ravelry, you can purchase the pattern via Ravelry Site by clicking on the button below and download the .PDF file right away.