Search This Blog and The Web

Crochet Easy Lacey Bracelet With Pearl Beads - Part 2

Click on the image to enlarge it
In my last post, I shared with you a pattern of a very simple bracelet with beads (click HERE for that post). I also promised you that we will turn a Simple Bracelet into an Easy Lacey Bracelet, which will be more elaborate but still easy to make. You can make just one piece to use as a bracelet, or two pieces for lacy, romantic wrist warmers. Your choice.

I am also planning Part 3, where I'd love to build it even further - into Romantic Hand Covers - sort of like gloves, but the piece will cover the only top of the hands.

That is my plan, but for now, if you want to continue making "Easy Crocheted Bracelet - Part 2," you will HAVE TO start with multiples of 8 + 5. Therefore, you will need to start with either 37 sts (for a small/medium wrist), OR 45 sts (for a large wrist = 7"+ wrist). You will have to crochet 4 rows of Part 1. Then continue with the pattern that is written on this page below = Rows 5 through 7.
Part 1 (Simple Bracelet) is a base for Part 2 (Easy Bracelet), AND Parts 1 & 2 will be a base for a bracelet in Part 3.

You can also crochet along my videos:

RIGHTIES - to see a video of "Simple Crocheted Bracelet - Part 1" - CLICK HERE
and "Easy Lacy Bracelet - Part 2" can be found HERE


LEFTIES - to see this same video of Part 1 pattern on this page - CLICK HERE
and "Easy Lacy Bracelet - Part 2" can be found HERE 


Abbreviations:

ch - chain
sc - single crochet
dc - double crochet
picot - ch3, then slip st into first ch
f/o - fasten off (cut off yarn or thread)
join - join with a slip stitch
prev. - previous


Materials (if you shop via affiliated links below you could help fund my future projects, TXS):
Michaels online store,  Hobby LobbyJo-Ann FabricsWalmartM&J Trimming

Yarn - 1 ball of any cotton DK yarn (#3 weight/light) - I used Paton's Grace; 50 g/1.75 oz; 125m/136 yds; color black (or make it in any color, or any combination of 2+ colors)
Thick black upholstery thread
16 small pearls beads with a diameter of 3/16" (or beads of your choice)
Hook size - 3.00 mm
Small button
Thin sewing needle for stringing beads and sewing a button
Yarn needle for weaving the ends in
Scissors


Size:
S/M (wrist circumference 6"-6.5"; the length of the bracelet is 7")


Gauge:
5 sc sts in 1"


Step-by-Step:

Make 1 for a Bracelet, or 2 for "Romantic Gloves With Pearl Beads - Part 3"(coming soon)


To make Easy Crocheted Bracelet With Pearl Beads, first Read Step-by-Step from my blog post "Simple Crocheted Bracelet With Pearl Beads - Part 1" HERE, and work on Row 1 through 4. We will continue with Row 5 in this post as such:


Row 5               ch3, 1 dc in next st, then into 3rd st: (1 dc, ch1, 2 dc); then skip 3 sts, 1 sc into 4th st, skip 3 sts; *[into 4th st: (2 dc, ch1, 2 dc, ch1, 2 dc); skip 3 sts, 1 sc into 4th st, skip 3 sts]* - repeat from * to * 3x total; into 4th st: (2 dc, ch 1, 2dc); and 1 dc into last st; turn

Row 6               ch1 (counts as sc), 1 sc in 2 consecutive sts, *[ch 2, skip 3 sts, then crochet into sc st from prev row: (1 tr, ch, 1 tr); ch2, skip 3 sts, 1 sc into 4th st (= into 3rd dc at the top of the "fan"), ch1, 1 sc into next st (4th dc at the top of the "fan")]* - repeat from * to * 3x total; then ch2, skip 3 sts, then crochet into sc st from prev row: (1 tr, ch, 1 tr); ch2, skip 3 sts, 1 sc into next 2 consecutive sts, and 1 sc into 3rd ch of ch3, turn

Row 7          ch1, 1 sc into next st, then *[skip ch2 from prev row and crochet into ch1 of "V" shape: (1 dc, picot) - 5x, plus 1 dc, note: you should have 6 dc + 5 picots in the ch1 of your "V" shape; then skip ch2 from prev row and crochet 1 sc into ch2 between 2 sc from prev row]* - repeat from * to * 3x total; then skip ch2 from prev row and crochet into ch1 of "V" shape: (1 dc, picot) - 5x, plus 1 dc, note: you should have 6 dc + 5 picots in the ch1 of your "V" shape; skip 2 sts, 1 sc into last 2 consecutive sts, f/o


Finishing:

Weave in both ends, sew a button on the opposite end of the buttonhole and wear to a party.


***

DID YOU FIND ERRORS? Let me know on what page of my blog, and in which row by clicking HERE, and I will fix it as soon as I get to it. You can PM me on my FB Page HERE as well. Txs!
Also if you haven't subscribed to my HandmadeRukodelky Channel, you can do it HERE. There are many videos to be seen, too.

*******************************************************************************


Copyright page - click HERE



PLEASE, COMMENT ON YOUTUBE BELOW MY VIDEOS, AND/OR SHARE YOUR IMAGES OF YOUR RECREATED WORKS ON MY FB PAGE HERE :-)




Note: Most of the time I work as fast as I can to keep up with knitting and crocheting requests. I have to videotape, edit videos, then convert them & upload them to my channel. After that often I post on my blog patterns. I answer many questions, which means that often I work up to 16 hours a day. I would tremendously appreciate IF anyone of you who finds an error in the written pattern, so please, let me know - where (what rows) and what may be the problem. Many future knitters & crocheters from our artsy and crafty virtual world will thank you for your good deed, including myself.