Search This Blog and The Web

Crocheted Baby Slippers 0-2 years - Pattern & Video

I made a video of 3.5" long baby slippers/booties for crocheters that are fairly new to crocheting (here see a VIDEO 4 RIGHTIES, and a VIDEO 4 LEFTIES), BUT who have already some experience.
They know how to handle the hook and yarn, how to do a slip stitch, a chain, a crochet single crochet, a half double crochet, a double crochet stitches, how to increase, how to decrease. Then after I was finished with my video I worked on my written pattern for a couple of sizes: 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months and 18-24 months.

I was working on publishing this short e-book via Amazon and iBooks, but it will take time before I will have it set it all up. So far I spent 2 days trying to publish it but to no avail... So, for now, you can download the file via my blog  (PayPal) or via Ravelry. It will help me support my YouTube channel. Click on the links to get your pdf file.

You can watch the video - where I am demonstrating how to crochet these tiny and really cute slippers/booties for a newborn. If you need a written pattern, click on the link below. The link will take you to a pdf file that has 4 sizes (mentioned above). The price is there to support my YouTube Channel (with many FREE videos of "how to") - if you buy pdf files the price will cover yarn and tools I purchase, time spend on creating videos, time spent on editing videos, and time spent on taking images, editing them and writing the pattern.




  • BUY THE PATTERN FROM MY RAVELRY STORE BY CLICKING ON THE BUTTON BELOW (with instant download):

 

Thank you for your support, if you make a purchase!

***

DID YOU FIND ERRORS? Let me know on what page of my blog, and in which row by clicking HERE, and I will fix it as soon as I get to it. You can PM me on my FB Page HERE as well. Txs!
Also if you haven't subscribed to my HandmadeRukodelky Channel, you can do it HERE. There are many videos to be seen, too.

*******************************************************************************


Copyright page - click HERE



PLEASE, COMMENT ON YOUTUBE BELOW MY VIDEOS, AND/OR SHARE YOUR IMAGES OF YOUR RECREATED WORKS ON MY FB PAGE HERE :-)






Note: Most of the time I work as fast as I can to keep up with knitting and crocheting requests. I have to videotape, edit videos, then convert them & upload them to my channel. After that often I post on my blog patterns. I answer many questions, which means that often I work up to 16 hours a day. I would tremendously appreciate IF anyone of you who finds an error in the written pattern, so please, let me know - where (what rows) and what may be the problem. Many future knitters & crocheters from our artsy and crafty virtual world will thank you for your good deed, including myself.