Search This Blog and The Web

7 Inch Soles For Child

I had few requests to make different sizes of soles. So these are for approximately 7" long foot, which is about 17.5 cm. Use these crocheted soles for booties, espadrilles, slippers etc. In the future, I will be crocheting other sizes as well, so stay tuned (subscribe to my YouTube or Facebook).

Huge "thank yous" to all my wonderful followers for sharing my projects.
Enjoy, and have fun knitting or crocheting :-)




Materials (if you shop via affiliated links below, I would get few pennies, which would help to fund my future projects TXS):
Michaels on line store, OR Hobby Lobby, OR Jo-Ann Fabrics, OR Walmart 

Afghan yarn, worsted #4 (ie. Loops & Threads "Impeccable" - I used Soft Taupe color)
hook - US size E,  3.50 mm
scissors
sewing/yarn needle for weaving the ends in

Size:
Length of the soles is ~7" (about 17.50 cm)


Step-by-Step:

SOLES:
make 4

color #1 (light brown)

Foundation: ch20

Row 1         3 dc into 4th chain st from hook, 1 dc into next 15 ch st, 7 dc into next st; next crochet 1 dc in the next 15 sts on the opposite side of initial 20-chain foundation, 3 dc in next st, join
Row 2         ch 3, 1 dc in same stitch, 2 dc in each of next 3 st, 1 hdc into each of next 5 sts, 1 sc into each of next 10 sts, 2 sc into each of next 6 sts, 1 sc into each of next 10 sts, 1 hdc into each of next 5 sts, 2 dc into each of next 3 sts, join
Row 3          ch3, 1 dc into same st, *[1 dc into next st, 2 dc into next st]* - 3x; 1 hdc into each of next 6 sts, 1 sc into each of next 12 sts,  *[2 sc into next st, 1 sc into next]* - 3x; 2 sc into next st, 1 sc into each of next 12 sts, 1 hdc into each of next 6 sts, *[2 dc into next st, 1 dc int next st]* - 3x; join

Place 2 soles with wrong side toward each other and slip stitch them together with light brown yarn (insert your hook between two stitch of both soles at the same time and pull yarn through, then insert the hook between two stitches of both soles and pull yarn through soles and the stitch - repeat all around the perimeter.) Do the same with the other pair. Weave in all the ends.

Use these crocheted soles for booties, espadrilles, slippers etc.


DID YOU FIND ERRORS? Let me know on what page of my blog, and in which row by clicking HERE, and I will fix it as soon as I get to it. You can PM me on my FB Page HERE as well. Txs!
Also if you haven't subscribed to my HandmadeRukodelky Channel, you can do it HERE. There are many videos to be seen, too.

*******************************************************************************


Copyright page - click HERE



PLEASE, COMMENT ON YOUTUBE BELOW MY VIDEOS, AND/OR SHARE YOUR IMAGES OF YOUR RECREATED WORKS ON MY FB PAGE HERE :-)