Search This Blog and The Web

Wrist Warmers e-Book

When I go shopping for a sweater, or for a blouse with long sleeves, the sleeves are usually shorter than I would like them. I guess my arms are slightly longer than other people's arms. Then there is shrinkage. Sometimes my tops' sleeves get shorter after washing. So, I usually end up with sleeves right above my wrist bone. I think the bone's name is Ulna. So, my Ulna area gets cold and uncomfortable. That is why I like to make different types of wrist warmers for myself. Even just a very simple one - cuffs straight up, with slightly flared up hand area that covers Carpals and part of the Metacarpals (click for images HERE, if you want to know what I am talking about). And did you know that if you use a computer and keep your Carpals warm, you may have fewer problems with your Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)? Click HERE to read about the prevention of your CTS. Yeah. I like that.
Therefore, to keep your wrists warm, ladies and gentlemen, you need to make yourselves some wrist warmers, especially for cold days and evenings, or if you work on the computer a lot.

I made a couple of videos. If you are a right-handed knitter, click HERE for "Fast Variegated Simple Knitted Wrist Warmers," and click HERE for "Two Tone Wrist Warmers".

If you are a left-handed knitter, click HERE for "Fast Variegated Simple Knitted Wrist Warmers," and click HERE for Two Tone Wrist Warmers.

If you prefer a written pattern, please consider PURCHASING a WRITTEN .pdf (15-page e-Book) with 4 patterns (various adult sizes) for a very small fee of just $1.99 - your purchase will fund my blog and YouTube Channel. Contact me via any Social Media in the menu on the left and I will let you know how you can pay me so I can send you pdf file. Thank you.

I appreciate not only your financial support of my designs, writings, and videos but also spreading the word among your crafty friends.


***

DID YOU FIND ERRORS? Let me know on what page of my blog, and in which row by clicking HERE, and I will fix it as soon as I get to it. You can PM me on my FB Page HERE as well. Txs!
Also if you haven't subscribed to my HandmadeRukodelky Channel, you can do it HERE. There are many videos to be seen, too.

*******************************************************************************


Copyright page - click HERE



PLEASE, COMMENT ON YOUTUBE BELOW MY VIDEOS, AND/OR SHARE YOUR IMAGES OF YOUR RECREATED WORKS ON MY FB PAGE HERE :-)




Note: Most of the time I work as fast as I can to keep up with knitting and crocheting requests. I have to videotape, edit videos, then convert them & upload them to my channel. After that often I post on my blog patterns. I answer many questions, which means that often I work up to 16 hours a day. I would tremendously appreciate IF anyone of you who finds an error in the written pattern, to please, let me know - where (what rows) and what may be the problem. Many future knitters & crocheters from our artsy and crafty virtual world will thank you for your good deed, including myself.