Search This Blog and The Web

One of Top 25 Bloggers in 2017 by AllFreeKnitting

Screenshot of an email from All Free Knitting
I cannot describe how wonderful I feel after receiving an email from an allfreeknitting.com - a website that connects knit & crochet designers with crafters all over the world - telling me that I was chosen to be one of twenty-five best bloggers in 2017. What an honor!
It must be my love for arts, knitting, crocheting and everything that has to do with YouTube - OMG. It is definitely a labor of love ❤️  - all this creating, learning, sharing, and teaching.
I must admit that all of you that enjoy my videos and my patterns, free or for a fee, are definitely part of my success! So THANK YOU, my virtual crafty friends from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram etc. Without you, I would not be one of these 25 wonderful bloggers.

What a great way to start New Year 2018!

CLICK HERE FOR THE ARTICLE. And don't forget to occasionally visit All Free Knitting or All Free Crochet for many free patterns by designers such as me. 
***

DID YOU FIND ERRORS? Let me know on what page of my blog, and in which row by clicking HERE, and I will fix it as soon as I get to it. You can PM me on my FB Page HERE as well. Txs!
Also if you haven't subscribed to my HandmadeRukodelky Channel, you can do it HERE. There are many videos to be seen, too.

*******************************************************************************


Copyright page - click HERE



PLEASE, COMMENT ON YOUTUBE BELOW MY VIDEOS, AND/OR SHARE YOUR IMAGES OF YOUR RECREATED WORKS ON MY FB PAGE HERE :-)





Note: Most of the time I work as fast as I can to keep up with knitting and crocheting requests. I have to videotape, edit videos, then convert them & upload them to my channel. After that often I post on my blog patterns. I answer many questions, which means that often I work up to 16 hours a day. I would tremendously appreciate IF anyone of you who finds an error in the written pattern, so please, let me know - where (what rows) and what may be the problem. Many future knitters & crocheters from our artsy and crafty virtual world will thank you for your good deed, including myself.