Search This Blog and The Web

Knitted & Felted Purse >>> Pletena & "Srazena" Kabelka

I want to share this image of my purse (on the left) with my readers, which I created a while ago. It is knitted from 100% pure wool and then felted (washed in hot water).

It is very simple in design, yet it draws attention. Many people stopped me to ask me about this purse. I am quite sorry I cannot share Step-by-Step directions with my readers, because I made this purse few years back and I didn not pen down the directions. I thought that since it is quite simple design it can inspire someone to create something similar. However if someone is really interested in Step-by-Step, let me know via comments and I will try to figure it out.



Tuto kabelku jsem vytvorila (upletla ze 100% vlny a vyprala v horke vode) pred par lety. Je velmi jednoducha designem a i pres to me lide zastavuji a vyptavaji se me, jak jsem to udelala. Jen je skoda, ze jsem si nenapsala postup prace. Kabelku jsem tu dala pro inspiraci ctenarum techto webovych stranek. Kdyby ale pres to nekdo mel zajem o postup prace, dejte mi vedet. Zkusila bych to nejak "odkoukat" a popsat.