Search This Blog and The Web

Crocheted Belt >>> Hackovany Opasek

One day I was sitting, nothing to do and my daughter asked me if I would buy her a belt. I looked at her and asked her if she would like one to be handmade - that I will crochet her one. She liked the idea and I went on a scavenger hunt in my closet and found a cotton thread for crocheting. I made a very simple pattern in my head and started to crochet. I started with 8 chains and from then in every row, I would crochet 7 "single crochet stitches" (sc 7). I continued until the belt would be just about an inch and a half shorter than her jeans' waistline. I made it that way because I knew that the belt would stretch when tie-ing. On the ends, I would attach long threads, which I braided. When I was finished my daughter was all excited. For a while, it was her favorite belt. As she grew a little older, she tied the belt to the belt loop. Because the braided string was quite thick, it was easy to untie the belt.

Would you like to make this belt? CLICK HERE for more info and links to videos.



Updated January 17, 2018

***

DID YOU FIND ERRORS? Let me know on what page of my blog, and in which row by clicking HERE, and I will fix it as soon as I get to it. You can PM me on my FB Page HERE as well. Txs!
Also if you haven't subscribed to my HandmadeRukodelky Channel, you can do it HERE. There are many videos to be seen, too.

*******************************************************************************


Copyright page - click HERE



PLEASE, COMMENT ON YOUTUBE BELOW MY VIDEOS, AND/OR SHARE YOUR IMAGES OF YOUR RECREATED WORKS ON MY FB PAGE HERE :-)




Note: Most of the time I work as fast as I can to keep up with knitting and crocheting requests. I have to videotape, edit videos, then convert them & upload them to my channel. After that often I post on my blog patterns. I answer many questions, which means that often I work up to 16 hours a day. I would tremendously appreciate IF anyone of you who finds an error in the written pattern, to please, let me know - where (what rows) and what may be the problem. Many future knitters & crocheters from our artsy and crafty virtual world will thank you for your good deed, including myself.


*******

Jednoho dne se mne dcerka zeptala, jestli bych ji koupla novy opasek. Ponevadz jsem nemela nic na praci a nevedela jsem co s sebou delat, tak jsem ji navrhla, ze ji pasek uhackuju. Napad se ji velmi libil. Sla jsem do skrine a zacala jsem se v ni hrabat, az jsem nasla bavlnenou prizi. Hned jsem sedla a jiz s vytvorenym planem v hlave jsem zacala hackovat. Zacala jsem na 8 ocek, a pote jsem v kazde rade uhackovala 7 kratkych sloupku. Hackovala jsem do te doby, az byl opasek dostatecne dlouhy, ale i pres to o par centimetru kratsi. Vedela jsem totiz, ze pri zavazovani opasku se opasek mirne vytahne, ponevadz byl hackovany. Na konce jsem pak pripevnila dlouhe snurky, ktere jsem upletla do "copu". Tyto snurky slouzily k zavazani opasku. Kdyz jsem byla hotova, dcerka byla z opasku velmi nadsena a byl dlouhou dobu jeji nejoblibenejsi. Jak povyrostla, tak si snurky vazala na poutka, kterymi se provlekaji opasky. Rozvazovani bylo celkem neproblematicke, ponevadz snurky byly dostatecne hrube.