Search This Blog and The Web

Give-a-way Contest For Knitters and Crocheters

My circle of supporters, fans and YouTube, Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest etc. subscribers grew!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Without you, and especially your YouTube support I would not be able to continue doing what I do best = inspire and/or help knitters and crocheters with their projects. Because of you I can work from home and earn some money. Which in turn I would love to share a percentage with two winners again at this time. (Hopefully I will be able to share my "riches" with more winners in the future).

So my dear knitters and crocheters what FUN should we have this time? Since Valentine's Day is coming up,  I think to crochet or knit anything RED would be most appropriate. Anything  from anywhere = from my blog, YouTube channel, OR any other website you would like to knit or crochet an item of your choice. Let's spread LOVE with hand made stuff. You have entire month to finish your project.

I will drew two (2) winners. Each of them will win $15 - Amazon Gift Card, OR PayPal money transfer.

RULES & DEADLINE ARE HERE. PLEASE, FOLLOW THEM TO THE LETTER. THANK YOU.